- Close your eyes and visualize the highlights of your year in the STEM Literacy Project.
- Focus on one or more lessons you've learned.
- Draw a graphic representation that captures the essence of your experience.
- Take turns holding up one picture at a time at your table.
- In Round Robin fashion, the table group will interpret each image.
- When everyone has shared his/her ideas, the artist shares his/her interpretation of their own art.
- Continue this process until everyone has shared their art.