Stop and Say
- With a partner, read the Inquiry Continuum silently and simultaneously one row at a time.
- When both have finished reading first row, “stop” and “say” something.
- The something might be a question, a brief summary, a key point, an interesting idea, or a personal connection.
- Continue the process one row at a time until you have completed the Continuum.
Pairs Square to discuss the following question:
- What connections might you make between the inquiry categories you generated earlier and the Inquiry Continuum?