Continuum of Inquiry Reflection, cont.
- Find someone who...
- Consider this question:
- In what ways has inquiry impacted instruction and/or learning in your classroom?
- Team member with longest hair responds first.
- Partner pauses for 5 seconds, paraphrases what was shared, and may then ask a clarifying question.
- Switch roles and repeat this share-pause-paraphrase process using same question.
- What are your "starred" areas on the Inquiry Continuum for next year?
- How might you reach those goals?
Open FutureMe.org and compose a reminder email to yourself. Include your starred areas on the Inquiry Continuum and your ideas for how you might make them happen. Set the delivery date for August 2016.