Uploading a Folder to Google Drive
- If you have a folder on your computer that contains all of the files you want to make available to the STEM Literacy Project, you can simply upload that folder to Google Drive and share the resulting URL.
- Go to drive.google.com and login. If you don't already have a Google account, click Create a new account now.
- In your Google Drive, click the NEW button on the upper left, and select Folder upload.
- In the pop-up window, navigate to the desired folder and click on it.
- Select OK.
- Your folder and all of its contents will now upload into your Google Drive.
- When the upload is complete, make sure that your folder's Share settings are On -Anyone with the link can view.